Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard or Discover
- Check payments mail directly to: 909 Route 28, South Yarmouth, MA 02664
- Make Checks Payable to: Joly, McAbee & Weinert
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a 50% of total payment due to secure the property on the chosen dates.
- 30 days prior to arrival remaining payment is due in full.
- If payment is not received within 30 days of arrival Credit Card , Cashiers Check or Money Orders will be the ONLY acceptable forms of payment. Personal Checks and/or Cash WILL NOT be accepted at time of CHECK-IN
- Reservations cancelled prior to March 31st are subject to a $100 cancellation fee.
- Reservations cancellations after March 31st deposits will be refunded if and only when the property is re-rented , less $100 cancellation fee.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
Tenants shall maintain the premises in good, clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
Cable TV/ Internet: is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service and internet.
We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify the office without delay if a fire alarm chirps or has a low battery condition.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever.
Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
Pets: Pets are ONLY allowed in properties that are listed as pet friendly on our website. Kennels are available locally. The guest is subject to eviction without refund and loss of security deposit if pets are found on the premises of non pet friendly properties.
- Trash: All trash needs to be put in trash bags and then into the trash barrels for pick-up. If its not in trash bags you will be charged extra. Do not use the grocery store grocery bags.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
- Security Deposits: all properties require a security deposit which is included in your rental total. Security deposits are returned within 3 weeks of your check out date. Each property is inspected after each rental for any damages.